Wednesday, February 25, 2009

highlights...












Nothing can make you feel better than getting a sassy new cut or color... Highlights added to the hair can give you depth & texture and I even sometimes use up to three different natural looking highlight colors to get a beautiful effect. It seems as though sometimes we get into a rut and do the same thing each time (chunky or skinny highlights and just a partial in the crown area)(boohoo). I try to talk with my clients and if they are up to it I love when the highlights are placed perfectly to accentuate the focal points of the cut. So sassy!!! Here are a few pics I found that I love and give me inspiration... Oh! and if you are going to spend the $$ and get these fabulous highlights be sure to use professional products on your hair. I recommend Pureology to my clients. It will make the hair shine and make the color last a lot longer.
Happy Wednesday...





No comments:

Post a Comment