Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We heart the legging trend...


A Super Hot Trend for Fall...


my favorite outfit with leggings...

super fun...

rock em out girl...


available at salon864&boutique in brown & gray
one size fits all



also available at salon864&boutique



denim (s,m,lg) super cute leggings
only 10.00 now available




leggings are getting bolder then ever - now you may not be able to rock them out in the office but if you are in a creative field like myself then go ahead and wear them. I also love wearing them on the weekend - a great way to look cute but feel uber cozy, and now days if a gal can't decide between denim and leggings , she can have both .




Leggings 101 according to me!



Please layer even if you have a super cute butt "TMI" no really I would not feel comfortable at the age of 37 wearing leggings without some layering but hey if you want to please be sure to look in the mirror before walking out the door...


My thoughts when putting my outfits together -I would pair them with a long & comfy sweater or tunic some cute boots or flats and maybe throw on a scarf and of course don't forget a great bag... We have several cute styles available that are super affordable prices ranging from $10.00 - 22.00


xo ~ becca








1 comment:

  1. we are almost sold out of denim leggings...going to try and order more. we have one small left

    ReplyDelete