Friday, May 7, 2010

enjoy the weekend...


This week has flown by as usual...
I am making my Friday blog
about things I love or am doing...
It all starts off with finishing up
Fri & Sat
here at the salon...
We always have a great time with our clients

This is what I am looking forward to
doing this weekend...




May go drop in tonight and see what
fabulous creations are there...
and the Yellow Elm Girls will be there too!!!


of course I have my daily stop to starbucks
every morning "Venti Pike blend Coffee"
something I always look forward to...


going to visit katie (a sweet client of mine)
who will be downtown at the Sat Market
go visit her... tell her I sent you


love the Saturday market
last week I got the most amazing
lettuce,strawberries and cheese...


and my weekend would not be complete
without a trip to my favorite
book store...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend
and
Happy Mother's day to all of you Mom's

xo Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment