Monday, May 17, 2010

a new service...


Pssst...You can now book appointments with me
during regular business hours for personal shopping.
I have been wanting to offer this for a while since
I am busy with clients most of the time.
I love to shop for me and I love helping others shop.
I have my own sense of style and I want to help you with yours.

Weather you are wanting to find that perfect gift for someone,
play with hair accessories and other hair styling ideas.
Shop for an event or maybe
you are not sure how to accessorize your favorite
t shirt and denim.


Schedule an hour with me
come in relax, enjoy a cup of hot tea

and we will shop...

charges are either $60 dollars for an hour
or any $50 dollar purchase.

salon 864 & boutique
864.268.0409

xo rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment