Friday, May 28, 2010

what i am loving this very second...

a new little boutique
I shopped in... Mint Julep
I had a nice chat with owner Stephanie
and I will come back and visit this fall...for sure


I am loving the fact that I will be staying
in this beautiful facility near Asheville this weekend
taking part in a Yoga Retreat


I love my tattoo...three stars "the spark within us"
which reminds me I can do anything I put my mind to
"reach for the stars baby"


I am in love with this ever so sweet blog
I found it while searching for something else
but I am going to ready it daily
Corks&Craftans
a perfect match a love for wine & fashion


I enjoyed my last day wandering around
the east village in NYC before coming home
and had a lovely brunch outside at Virage
somewhere that Tommy & I ate last year


I loved this bakery in the East village also
yummy organic goodies


my new discovery while in NYC
(and those of you that know me know I like to find something new)
I mostly window shopped in the lower east side
which was ever so cool.
Bought these boots for only 29 dollars on Ludlow street (sweet) and
I will definitely be wearing these out...


enjoyed every last piece of this
organic granola I bought and I
thought the packaging was o so cute


I hope you enjoy your weekend.

chat with you next week

xo rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment