Monday, June 14, 2010

the heat is on...



Wow...It isn't even officially summer but it has been
so so hot here in South Carolina already...

Fall is my favorite season but I do enjoy the heat
of summer when I am laying poolside or at the beach.


Here are a few things I like about summer





this is a new bag that will be in my store
perfect to take to the Summer Farmers market
or to the beach


This year has not been the best for
finding a cute bathing suit.
I think this one is super cute.
I found two this year at my usual place
target. (smile)



I heart wearing sunglasses in the summer
so many cute ones to chose from




these summer outfits are
cute & inspire me



i think these summer hair ideas are so great
simple but pretty...
and everyone can wear a scarf
no matter what length of hair you have

happy summer to you

No comments:

Post a Comment