Thursday, June 17, 2010

more of my personal Fav's...


I can not believe it is already Friday...
I am happy because I am hoping to be
laying poolside all afternoon Sunday
which makes me happy....

I wanted to share a few of my
favorite new things that I am totally in love with
this very second...



I recently met the designer of these super cool
bottle covers... they will fit anything from a small coffee cup
water bottle or perfect for gifting with a bottle of wine...
I am not carrying these in my store yet but you
can purchase one at
bottlefreaker


any of you that come into my store
usually ask me what is that floating in your water
something new this week
"clean water"
Cilantro & cucumbers
chill over night and enjoy all day long


ok - I for some reason find it funny that I
recently purchased a product from Clinique
but I have this phobia that I have under eye circles
On a recent "Sephora shopping spree"
I was chatting with a makeup artist and told her
my concern. I currently use a fabulous eye cream
by skin ceuticals but this new concept is amazing
she rolled it on under my eyes and it lifted them.
Sold!!! I use it twice a day - It has caffeine in it
(perfect for me) and lifts & firms
Go and get one today!!!


this concealer is so great
I have not used in a while but I am totally loving
you can use it anywhere you need coverage
and you will get a perfect look
say "Au revoir" to dark circles, blemishes,
sun damage & redness...


buxom lip gloss
naturally creates a fuller look
makes your pout perfect...



have a fantastic friday!!!

Chat next week

xo Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment