Monday, June 7, 2010

things to remember when shopping for summer ...



layer leggings and a thin girly sweater
over a short sleeve summer top



i love this look
layer a sweater over a pretty summer dress



I know the last thing you are thinking right now is about
layering for Fall...but hear me out...

something to take into consideration when shopping
for cute summer dresses and tops - is
how can I wear this later in the Fall & Winter.

I love layering so here are a few ideas of what
you can do this Fall with your Summer clothing.


Add skinny jeans, leggings or tights under a dress
Add a blouse to a sleeveless sundress
Cover a dress with a shrug or belt a chunky sweater
(my personal favorite)
Layer a plain blouse over a printed cami
Layer a colored tank over a t shirt
and I am sure once you start playing around with
this you will come up with so many different options...

and if you feel like you still need a little help
call and schedule some time with me and
I will give you lots of ideas...

have a wonderful day

Rebecca
864.268.0409
salon 864 & boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment