Monday, June 28, 2010

wanderlust...

I recently discovered this website
wanderlustcambodia.com after
reading people style watch and
a photo caught my eye...

check out their facebook page too


canvas round storage tote
multi purpose cuteness
perfect for taking all your goodies to the beach


these look so comfy
100% cotton espadrilles
never worn a pair but I would like to


love this "lombok" tunic
dress + sandal = done
I have to admit
I just purchased one of these in a different color
will be arriving soon...
so I will tell you if I love it as much as I love
looking at the photo of it!!!



these handmade eco recycled magazine bead necklaces
will make a your outfit complete...

kind of cool that they collect old magazines that
the tourists leave behind and make these amazing creations.


Have a Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment