Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall Color Trends...


love the colors of this season...
Here are some of my random thoughts...


this new J Crew Ad is Hot!!!


Camel is the hottest neutral color for the Fall season


purple is another great Fall color...
why not try a plaid purple cap or even purple lipstick



there are some great Metallic nail colors available
this season too... We have a great selection in the shop


Red is another trend this fall
if you don't have a red blazer or bag
Why not try Red hair...
(Consult your stylist about this one)


I love this edgy look
love all of the shades of Olive this Fall


and this sweet pale blue is back and
o so pretty...
We have had some handbags in this color
that were fabulous...


and last but not least
Grey...Such a pretty color
because it goes with everything...
I think I have managed to order
every shade and style of grey
sweater for this fall and I love it!!!


I think this Fall is going to be so Fabulous
I am loving all the great pieces that are
arriving in the store weekly...

Let's just hope we get some cooler weather soon
so we can wear all of our Fall clothes.


See you Thursday for
Fashion Night out
Sneek Peek tomorrow on blog
I promise...

xo
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment