Friday, September 10, 2010

heading to my favorite city...

I am taking off early in the morning
to my favorite place in the world
NYC baby...

I will start my weekend off with two days of vacation
which I need despratly and then three days
of intense classes at Bumble and bumble
which I am totally looking forward to...

here is a few things i am hoping to do while here...

plan to use my g.cert to anthropologie
at chelsea market...


walk the streets of the quaint east village
and find that vegan bakery again...



walk through the Chelsea market


people watching at Fashion Week is the best...
Don't worry I'm bringing my camera


I want to find this tea store on Rivington street...


I always have to stop at one of these street stands...yum

Cog and Pearl store...all handmade in Brooklyn

First day will be in Park Slope - visiting a friend
who also owns a hair salon - Can't wait to see her place
and hopefully chat about our ideas and such...

the rest of the time I will be in a quaint Bb in Chelsea
I will let you know what I think and if I recommend...



Have a great weekend everyone!!!
I will chat with you next week from New York

No comments:

Post a Comment