Wednesday, October 27, 2010

hair randomness...


a few thoughts on fall hair trends
and what I am loving...



a retro inspired bob ...
i have always liked this style
so many adjustments can be made
to personalize this cut for you...


Red hair
it's not just a color of hair
it's an attitude...so hot!!!


i totally love this entire look
i love the hair


the textured chignon
an easy chic style for day or night
also check out this little youtube video
messybun


i love this haircut
it kind of reminds me of mine
"my personal hair inspiration"


have a happy hair day

xo

rebecca

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big Abbey Lee fan (I know, what's wrong with me!?), but I have to say I love this "Michelle Pfeiffer in Scarface" cut on her.

    My hair inspiration: Alexa Chung. As you can see, I'm not quite there yet. :)

    ReplyDelete