Friday, October 22, 2010

It's the weekend baby...

two really exciting things happening this week in Greenville...


Trader Joe's opens today
Woohoo!!! Can you tell I am excited
I wanted to be one of the many people there
when the doors open but I am making
plans to go early on Saturday morning...
if there is anything left


Fashion Greenville event tonight and tomorrow
downtown under the tents on coffee/main street

I am looking forward to attending this event
and hopefully meeting lots of other people
who love fashion as much as I do
and being inspired

and even more looking forward to seeing
Lynne Curtain from the
Real Housewives of orange County
and the VIP party at Devereaux's
on Saturday night...

it's not to late to get tickets
fashion


have a stylish weekend...

xo rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment