Thursday, November 4, 2010

fall/winter 2010...

had a fun evening monday night
with Eric Graham photography
a little shoot at my shop to inspire you for Fall.

I will be posting pics in the upcoming weeks
from this shoot. I had so much fun putting
the looks together. here is a little peek...


pulled all of my great flea market find chairs
outside for a fun shot...
everything will be available this fall
at salon 864 & boutique


(my sweet friend Christy)
Super cute new hat . Turtleneck dress . Jeggings.
all available now



striped fingerless gloves - available this friday
yellow elm headband - available now

(Annie - One of my fashionable clients)
Cream hat & Turq. flower earrings


available now
at salon 864 & boutique

stop in to check out what else is new
We are open
Tuesday - Friday 9 until 6
and Saturday 10 until 3
864.268.0409

p.s. Need a new hairstyle for Fall? Mention my
blog and get $5.oo off your first cut (first time clients only)



No comments:

Post a Comment