Wednesday, November 17, 2010

hair randomness...

so many people have been asking me lately
for hair cut ideas & inspiration...

Here are a few things I found and think
are totally cute & wearable...


love this cut...
will work on thick or fine hair...


an idea for jazzing up those long locks...
add a little wave and some product
that will promote texture...


not many clients ask for "emo" cuts
but I so love doing these edgy razor cuts


I totally love this cut...
this is going in my personal inspiration folder
my hair is growing in this direction right now...


a long layered look


a pretty & feminine look
great for your girls that realize
your fine hair will look much fuller
with a little length taken off (wink)


she always has great hair...


another medium length layered look
which has several options for styling


a great short option


a most darling short cut
she looks so cute...


hope this has been inspiring to you
and you have some fresh new ideas

have a nice hair day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment