Thursday, November 25, 2010

happy thanksgiving to you...


I am stopping for a moment to breathe and think about what I truly am thankful for. Even though this year has been a challenge personally I am so blessed to be getting up each morning and doing what I am passionate about doing. I am thankful for my store and the seven wonderful years of learning and growing and for all of the special people I have met along the way. I am thankful for the truly wonderful sweet girls that work in my shop – each of them is a special person and a blessing to me in their own unique way. I look forward to celebrating the holidays with them & our clients and I wish you the happiest thanksgiving…I hope you spend it with the ones you truly care about and take time to count your blessings…

xoxo

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment