Tuesday, November 2, 2010

nail polish love...




I really never wore CHI polish but
they have some fabulous new colors for fall
that I am totally loving...
and of course the names are all inspired by
my favorite city New York!!!



night lights of Times Square
(a pretty burgandy)


my cornerstone in manhattan
(nothing looks more sophisticated than a great nude polish)


subway to wallstreet
(another pretty grey to add to my collection)


simmer and shimmer (blue)

OPI Holiday polishes..."Burlesque"
inspired my upcoming film


show it all and glow

bring on the bling

The glitter particles are all metallic and highly reflective
so in person the polishes really glow.
Because there is no pigment in the base they are great
for layering over other colors, wearing opaque or mixing.

available Tuesday at
salon 864 & boutique


1 comment:

  1. The first time I tried Chi polishes was last year - I was in love with Dior's Silver Purple polish but wasn't about to pay $20+ bucks. I looked everywhere for a dupe, and Chi had one. Thanks for the reminder - I'll be breaking it out soon!

    ReplyDelete