Tuesday, January 18, 2011

spring polish love...

so utterly excited about the spring nail polish trends for 2011
pastels . metallic greys . nude
and rich & creamy
blue . peach & purple...yummy!!!



i adore blue nail polish...
even when it was not the trend (teehee)


"for audry" my personal favorite blue
(every one of my friends knows this about me)
and yes...it will be available in my shop
with all the other things i love


love the new collection by china glaze


second runner up for favorite blue
new by china glaze "sea spray"


a yummy new orange "life preserver"



who doesn't love green nail polish


new metallic polish by china glaze


all of these shades are available at
salon 864 & boutique

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love these new colors sooooo much!
    Can't wait to have them on my toe's.

    ReplyDelete