Friday, September 16, 2011

at the moment...



Here are a few fabulous beauty finds that
I can not live without...


You can find these little Eyebrow Razors for $1 each...
They are perfect for removing the fine hairs of the eyebrow, neck and face


I am still addicted to my lipstick "hue" have three of them...just in case
(always recycle your mac makeup containers...six empty = a free lipstick)

I picked up this soap and body oil back in the earlier summer months...
i love using it ... the soap has dried lavender leaves in it and
makes your skin feel amazing especially when you use the oil
in place of your daily body lotion...

and I will never use another shaving cream again...
I love my Kiehls simply-mahvelous shave cream


Just a few of Becca's must have beauty products...

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

xo
Rebecca Gordon-Pike
Style by Becca
1279 Pendleton Street
864.421.5180

No comments:

Post a Comment