Sunday, September 4, 2011

a few little things i am loving...

Yves Saint Laurent
Radiant Touch
(brighten your complexion) LOVE!!!

I am on the hunt for a pair of Riding Boots
FALL 2011 Trend!!!

Still loving my Jeggings from last year
Selling them again at Style by Becca
Crochet Sweater in moss green also available
(looks amazing on everyone that tries it on)

I found these handmade lace tights on line
and yes they are heading my way (last pair)
Did I mention - I Can't wait until they arrive
and the weather cools off a bit...
(I may have to wear them anyhow - It is September)

(smile)
I thought these metal tea cups were so lovely
to bad they were already sold...

A Style by Becca Fall Favorite!!!
One Size fits all - wear as a dress or
pair with leggings and boots




Happy Labor Day

Style by Becca will be closed
Monday,Tuesday and Friday of this week
for a little Fall break...

I will be in the studio Wednesday & Thursday
(I will be returning calls in the afternoon)

864.421.5180
www.stylebybecca.biz
(on line shopping coming very soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment