Friday, December 30, 2011

a new year...

Happy New Year from Style by Becca
It has been a year of adjustments and learning for me.

The opening of my new store
in March 2011 was truly a labor of love.
I have had a wonderful year with each of my clients
and
I am excited about the upcoming new year
and what it will bring...I am working
on always trying to find new and exciting
things to share with you!!! xo

a peek at the upcoming year at Style by Becca

worked on some new ideas for the wall today...

of course you will continue to see my favorite
nail polish shade...
a perfect blue to brighten any day

have some of my personal bags
that I have carried in past years...Selling at
a super fabulous price!!! pics coming soon

a peek at spring 2012...lovely new earrings

a fun new necklace available this week

i have to say I love my chalk board walls...
a fun way to express my thoughts

A few CHANGES this Year at Style by Becca...

Salon services with me will still be by appointment only
Mon-Fri (please call or text me 864.421.5180)
and if you want early or late...book ahead!!!

Style by Becca boutique hours will be
Tues - Fri 9 until 5pm
(i will be in and out of the studio on Mondays)
call if you can't wait till Tuesday to shop (giggle)

The studio will be open late once a month during the
Pendleton Street Art's District First Friday Events

other special event shopping hours will be posted on Facebook

I will shop with you on request after hours or on weekends
if my schedule allows it. I am also working on some other fun things
so stay tuned...

Be sure to check out special Style by Becca TWEETS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment