Sunday, February 26, 2012

happy anniversary...memories




what a wonderful year...

It was a bitter sweet decision to leave the gals that
worked for me at my old store Salon 864 but it was time
to follow my dreams once again...
and open a more intimate and cozy boutique
located in the Arts District of Greenville South Carolina

the beginnings of Style by Becca
December 2010

Taking an artist space and making it my own
had to have a wall built and a few other minor projects
before I could for sure use the space...

chalk board paint!!!
Thanks again to my client Jeff Muth
He painted the studio and it turned out just
as i imagined...

I started cutting hair in my new studio
March 2nd 2011

funny to look back and see how things were in the
very beginning...

Christmas 2011
such a crazy and fun month with my clients

becoming an ARROJO Ambassador
September 2011


I have so much fun coming up with
ideas for decorating


I love my store and I am so very blessed
to have such great friends and clients.


This has been a special year in my
new store Style by Becca
located in the Pendleton Street Arts District
1279 Pendleton Street

I am looking forward to celebrating with
my clients & friends this week!!!!

Thursday March 1st
5:30 until 8:00 pm
Cake & Champagne
and some light snacks
be the first to SHOP
Spring clothing and accessories...

followed by another fun filled late night of shopping
Friday March 2nd 6 until 9pm



No comments:

Post a Comment