Monday, July 27, 2009

fun times...








Well, I'm not sure why everyone could not believe
I was going to camp outside in a barn at the weekend yoga retreat. lol
The retreat was wonderful and I would love to do it again but not the camping thing.
It was fun until the skunk incident
We ate at the super yummy stoney knob restaurant one night in Weavervillle
The property we stayed on was lovely and it was fun to meet new people.
I feel refreshed and inspired...

here are just a few photos from trip...
I have more pics to share but am having trouble with camera...

have a great day
rebecca

1 comment:

  1. looks so pretty....glad it was fun. I honestly laughed out loud when i read that you would love to do it again, but not the camping part :) i'm not really a camping girl either :)
    michelle

    ReplyDelete