Thursday, September 16, 2010

i'm back...

just got back home from NYC
spent 5 great days in the city
1 with a friend in Park Slope
1 shopping and people watching
3 at Bumble and bumble

I felt so lucky to go this class
for salon owners.
It was so motivating and made me
think about what I am currently doing
in my business and how I can make things even
better for my staff and clients.
Can't wait to put this into action...
Here are a few photos from trip



this is the part of Bb where design classes take place
and models are worked on...


you will find positive quotes everywhere in their facility


inspiring photos


love it


my last day of class...
had to take some pics to share


they have so many walls
of inspiration and work they have been a part of creating





this wall of photos is amazing...
all clients they have worked with


this is where you enter


loved walking by these doors everyday


Bb is located right by spice market
in the meatpacking dist...


love the streets in that part of the city
although a bit difficult to walk in wearing heels


Hope you enjoyed these photos
Am so glad to be back and can't wait to see you
during your next visit to my shop.

xoxo
rebecca

p.s. Don't forget to come to Fashion Night out . Sept 30th 5 until 8pm . drop in...

No comments:

Post a Comment