Friday, September 24, 2010

mission statement...



I am a lucky and blessed girl to be doing every day
what I am passionate about doing.
I may have a smaller staff but the girls
and I love our clients and want to make each of
them feel special & beautiful.
I was challenged recently in a class
for business owners on my recent NYC trip to
look at our business mission statement.
I still stand by what it says and updated
two words and wanted to share it again with you...

Mission Statement

salon 864 & boutique is committed to
providing our clients with the highest degree
of customer service in a fun,fresh and
professional environment designed to allow
our guests to express their outer beauty to the fullest.
From the latest styles and cutting-edge fashions,
to the most modern styling techniques,
we offer the perfect venue for self -expression,
self confidence, and individuality.
You are beautiful & unique ~


Have a great weekend


xoxo Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment